“My goal is to reinvent how communities connect to infant feeding information and to eliminate the deficit of equitable access to healthy-feeding information for all households and healthcare systems so that every mom, dad and baby can grow a healthy-feeding relationship that will last a lifetime”
We Make Comfort and Connection Easy for you, Mama
Sign-up now for the help you will need later.
1. Fill out your mom-tastic profile (in less time than a diaper change).
2. Choose your package.
3. Provide one-time secure payment using PayPal.
4. Wait for your BFF to text you login access for our information secure phone app.
5. Text your questions, concerns, worries, or joys anytime!
1) To help families by providing evidenced based and unbiased infant feeding information. 2) To provide infant feeding information in the most affordable and useful manner possible. 3) To promote breastfeeding successes while maintaining the health and needs of mom and baby to the highest regard. 4) To focus on building a good and strong feeding community.
History of NutureTalk
Founder, CEO, and Best-Feeding Friend, Emily Sylvester, has worked as a pediatric Registered Dietitian and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) for over 7 years. She has worked closely with breastfeeding families, NICU graduates, babies who are substance exposed, and children who need help to grow and thrive. Emily specializes in infant and toddler feeding and provides nutrition care in homes, schools, community groups, and outpatient clinics. Emily is the president of the Massachusetts Breastfeeding Coalition and helped to establish a Baby Café in Boston, MA. Emily obtained her master’s degree in nutrition from the University of Rhode Island and graduated from the National Institutes of Health Dietetic Internship. Emily is the proud mother of 2 and 4 year old girls, 7 month old baby boy, and was recognized as the 2018 Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Emily founded NurtureTalk to help fill the need for more affordable, accessible, timely, and tailored infant feeding information; this information aims to support families in their feeding journey, in an unbiased manner, from pre-birth through 1st birthdays.
“Emily was a huge help to me with the early days and weeks of breastfeeding. I’ve gotten her help with issues that have come up later as well. With her background as both an IBCLC and a dietitian she has the knowledge to help with the many stages of newborn to infant to toddler feeding and is a great problem solver. Texting with Emily as questions came up had a huge positive impact on my breastfeeding journey and the health of my children.”
“Emily was my college roommate. It came very handy that Emily is also an amazing certified lactation consultant. I was a first time mom dealing with a very painful engorgement during my first week postpartum. Emily gave me lot of great tips and guided me to get through that time! Thank you Emily!”